When We Are Closed
- If you require medical assistance that cannot wait until the surgery re-opens pleae call the NHS111 service, which is free from both landline and mobiles.
- If you have a life-threatening medical emergency then call 999
- The surgery phone line (0161 224 1329) is diverted to the Out of Hours provider from 6.30pm each working day, at the weekends and Bank Holidays. Calls will be taken again at the surgery when the reception opens at 8am during the week.
The following facilities are also available locally:
- Hawthorne Centre, Birchfields Road, Manchester M14 6FS. 0161 2206080. Open Monday to Friday 08:30 - 10:30, 13:00 - 15:00 and 16:30 - 18:00.
- City Health Walk-in Centre, 2nd Floor, Boots, 32 Market Street, Manchester M1 1PL. 0161 839 6227. Open 7 days a week 08:00 - 20:00.
- Primary Care Emergency Centre, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9WL. 0161 276 5193. Open Monday to Friday 08:30 - 22:00, weekends and bank holidays 10:00 - 22:00.
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.