When We Are Closed
- If you require medical assistance that cannot wait until the surgery re-opens pleae call the NHS111 service, which is free from both landline and mobiles.
- If you have a life-threatening medical emergency then call 999
- The surgery phone line (0161 224 1329) is diverted to the Out of Hours provider from 6.30pm each working and at the weekends
The following facilities are also available locally:
- Hawthorne Centre, Birchfields Road, Manchester M14 6FS. 0161 2206080. Open Monday to Friday 08:30 - 10:30, 13:00 - 15:00 and 16:30 - 18:00.
- City Health Walk-in Centre, 2nd Floor, Boots, 32 Market Street, Manchester M1 1PL. 0161 839 6227. Open 7 days a week 08:00 - 20:00.
- Primary Care Emergency Centre, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9WL. 0161 276 5193. Open Monday to Friday 08:30 - 22:00, weekends and bank holidays 10:00 - 22:00.
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.