Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- In person - drop your repeat slip (attached to your last prescription) in at reception having clearly marked the items required.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By fax - to 0161 224 0095
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page to compete a simple registration.
- Via a chemist - local chemists offer a free delivery and collection service. Please speak to your chemist if you'd like to arrange this.
- EPS ( Electronic prescribing Service) Order in your usual way. Your prescription can then be sent electronially to a pharmacy of your choice. Ask at reception for further details (see poster on next tab)
- Email - CMCCG.AshcroftSurgeryReception@nhs.net
Please note we do not accept requests for prescriptions over the telephone to help minimise mistakes occurring.
Only items listed on your repeat slip can be issued. If you run out of repeats then you must see a doctor.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.